HERE'S THE LATEST ON COVID-19
As more information comes out regarding COVID-19 and the vaccine, the 11th Legislative District has put together useful links and updates to help navigate through the vaccination distribution process.
While we understand your desire to get vaccinated as soon as possible, we ask for your continued patience during this process.
Please call New Jersey's helpline if you need help scheduling an appointment: 855-568-0545.
Our office is working on getting vaccine appointments for residents of Monmouth County. For more information view our vaccine registration page.
Click here to visit the State’s Data Dashboard for more data about the State’s COVID-19 response and vaccination efforts.
Monmouth County Vaccine Locations:
Vaccine appointments may be made at the following websites:
- Legacy Pharmacy Group: https://vaccine.lpgrx.us/
- CHEMED: https://www.chemedhealth.org/news/502/covid-testing/
- Hackensack Meridian Health (First Responders Only)
- VNACJ: https://curogram.com/registrations/5fe2fe643b4a850044b0b3b1
- Centra State: www.centrastatevaccine.com
- Visit Monmouth: www.Visitmonmouth.com/health
- RWJBH: www.rwbjh.org/covid19vaccine
- OHI: www.ohinj.org
- ShopRite Pharmacy: https://shoprite.reportsonline.com/shopritesched/program/Immunizations/Patient/Advisory
- Rite Aid: riteaid.com/pharmacy/covid-qualifier
On this website, you can search for available vaccine appointments at locations across the State of New Jersey: https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/finder
Who is eligible to receive the vaccine?
New Jersey is continuing to open up phases to get people a shot in the arm.
Currently, vaccines are available to the following groups:
- Individuals age 55+
- Individuals age 16-54 with certain medical conditions
- Individuals age 16-54 with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Childcare workers in licensed and registered settings
- Communications, IT, and media workers
- Educators and staff, including pre-K to 12 and higher education
- Eldercare and support workers
- Elections personnel
- First responders
- Healthcare workers
- Hospitality workers
- Individuals experiencing homelessness and those living in shelters
- Judicial system workers
- Laundry services workers
- Librarians and library support staff
- Long-term care and high-risk congregate care facility residents and staff
- Medical supply chain employees
- Members of tribal communities
- Migrant farm workers
- Postal and shipping service workers
- Public safety workers
- Real estate, building, and home services workers
- Retail financial institution workers
- Sanitation workers
- Social service workers and support staff
- Transportation workers
- Utilities workers
- Warehousing and logistics workers
Upcoming Eligibility Changes
As of Monday, April 19, all individuals aged 16 and older will be eligible for vaccination.
Where Can I Get Tested For COVID-19 in Monmouth County?
- More information to come for the month of April.
At public testing locations, insurance is recommended but not required. Private testing locations may require insurance coverage.
Other Helpful Links
- Who is eligible for vaccination in New Jersey? Who is included in the vaccination phases?
- Monmouth County COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Monmouth County COVID-19 Vaccination Waitlist (MCCVW)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Locations for Eligible Recipients
- Where can I find a list of public testing locations? How can I access free COVID-19 testing or treatment?
We are honored to serve the 11th Legislative District, and we will continue to keep you updated on information regarding COVID-19 as it becomes available.